Welcome MHS Alumni and Friends!
132nd MHS Alumni Banquet
At this time, May 14, 2016 has been reserved at Double Tree in Milford MA for next year's Alumni Banquet. More information will follow when it becomes available
131st MHS Alumni Banquet
May 2, 2015
Thank You to the Class of 1990 Committee Members, Melissa (Parrella) Narducci, Allison (DiGirolamo) Hale, and Heather Lee for all their hard work making this year's Banquet a success.
These Banquet Photos are courtesy of Ben Bennett Photography
Class of 1975
We had our 40th Class Reunion November 14th, 2015.
Class of 2010
Plans are in place for your 5th Year Reunion in November
Please visit your class page for more information
Photos from around Medway
...In the News
A Special Request
The Alumni Parents of Nicole Ryan are asking for your help and support. Please go to:
for more formation and how to help. THANK YOU!!
Time To Show Your Mustang Pride!
We need your support!
The Medway High School Athletic Department “Buy A Brick” program will help to improve our Hanlon Field Complex, make it safer for all to use, and best of all your message will be carved in brick for eternity! Add your family name to our “Walk of Pride”
Standard bricks measure 4”x8” and cost $50.00; or square brick measure 8”x8” and cost $75.00
Phase 1 will be scheduled after the first 100 bricks are purchased. We are hoping to start in the late fall of 2014, or the spring 2015
Please click this link below to go to the form to fill out and send in;
What makes the Annual MHS Alumni Banquet a Success
As you can imagine, this is a costly event, and it is funded entirely by the Host Class. You, as Alumni Members, Friends, or Guests, can help a great deal with this enormous cost by helping the Alumni Association.
Please don't throw those annual banquet letters away when they arrive at your home. Even if you cannot attend, you would be amazed that doing a small part can be such a great help with the costs related to this event.
- Purchase Tickets and attend the Annual Alumni Banquet
- Send your Membership Dues at $5.00 per year
- Purchase Raffle ticket(s)
- Sponsor a Graduate by purchasing their ticket to the Banquet.
- Be a Supporter or place an "Alumni Message" in the Banquet Program Book
- Attend Alumni Fundraiser Events
- Donations are always welcome
Here are a few local web links worth visiting - just click on the web link to take you to their site
- www.medwaytoday.com - Everything to know about Medway
- www.medwayhistoricalsociety.org - Visit Medway's history
- www.doubletree.hilton.com - Local accommodations when visiting from out of town
- www.milforddailynews.com - Get all the local area news
- www.medwayschools.org - See what's happening in Medway's schools