Welcome MHS Alumni and Friends!
Attention Alumni Members!
The deadline for the Alumni Banquet return form is approaching fast! If you never received your letter from the Alumni mailing, don't panic! We are here to help. The Host Class has provided us with a copy of the mailing letter and form for you to download, print from your pc, fill out the form, and send it to the PO Box with your check.
Click these links------> Alumni Letter Cover and Alumni form
Class of 1975 - Please check our Class Page for reunion news
Photos from around Medway
...In the News
A Special Request
The Alumni Parents of Nicole Ryan are asking for your help and support. Please go to:
for more formation and how to help. THANK YOU!!
Time To Show Your Mustang Pride!
We need your support!
The Medway High School Athletic Department “Buy A Brick” program will help to improve our Hanlon Field Complex, make it safer for all to use, and best of all your message will be carved in brick for eternity! Add your family name to our “Walk of Pride”
Standard bricks measure 4”x8” and cost $50.00; or square brick measure 8”x8” and cost $75.00
Phase 1 will be scheduled after the first 100 bricks are purchased. We are hoping to start in the late fall of 2014, or the spring 2015
Please click this link below to go to the form to fill out and send in;
Next year's 131st Alumni Banquet has already been booked for May 2nd, 2015 at the Doubletree Hotel in Milford, MA. We will be posting more information as it becomes available. In the mean time, enjoy some photos from this year's Banquet below.
130th MHS Alumni Banquet
May 17th, 2014
Thank You to the 1989 Host Class Committee Members for their hard work and making a this year's Banquet a success. Below is a few pictures from the Banquet. If anyone has any pictures they would like to share, please email them to us and we will post them on our site for everyone to enjoy.
Annual MHS Alumni Banquet
As you can imagine, this is a costly event, and it is funded entirely by the Host Class. You, as Alumni Members, Friends, or Guests, can help a great deal with this enormous cost by helping the Alumni Association.
- Purchase Tickets and attend the Annual Alumni Banquet
- Send your Membership Dues at $5.00 per year
- Purchase Raffle ticket(s)
- Sponsor a Graduate by purchasing their ticket to the Banquet.
- Be a Supporter or place an "Alumni Message" in the Banquet Program Book
- Attend Alumni Fundraiser Events
- Donations are always welcome
Here are a few local web links worth visiting - just click on the web link to take you to their site
- www.medwaytoday.com - Everything to know about Medway
- www.medwayhistoricalsociety.org - Visit Medway's history
- www.doubletree.hilton.com - Local accommodations when visiting from out of town
- www.milforddailynews.com - Get all the local area news
- www.medwayschools.org - See what's happening in Medway's schools